S0lvengel's Book of Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S0lvengel's Book of Secrets -- A personal online book of knowledge

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to this little corner. Please remember to read the TOS and introduce yourself in the meet and greet section with your own topic thread.
Enjoy looking around and please don't be afraid to ask questions or add your own info.
Blessings to old and new friends.
Only those that come in love and lite will be welcomed within.
There will be alot of links for sites I have found very helpful over all my years of searching for my own path.
if you wish to stay a member PLEASE post so that I can get your IP so I don't bann you by accident
When a member joins I only request that you read and post in the TOS that you have read it. This is MY BOS, treat it with respect.
After reading and posting in the TOS PLEASE post in a NEW THREAD your greeting DO NOT add to an existing thread.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:17 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
moon cycle

Hi I'm S0lvengel   Vn
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of S0lvengel's Book of Secrets on your social bookmarking website

Hi I'm S0lvengel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S0lvengel
S0lvengel
S0lvengel
S0lvengel

Hi I'm S0lvengel   Empty
PostSubject: my path    Hi I'm S0lvengel   EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:01 pm

I was adopted at  6 weeks old by 2 wonderful loving people that I believe I am spiritually connected if not blood connected somehow. My mom was the 5th daughter of a gypsy-viking blood line. All of her sisters and herself had gifts of one kind kind or another. My dad comes from a viking-french-danish-sami bloodline. Dad may not have realized it but he was gifted with the sight or precognition, it saved his life as a child in ww2 in norway many times and when he served in the korean war.
These 2 wonderful people couldn't have children of their own so they adopted me in may 1960 at 6 weeks old and my brother in may of 1964. I was raised in the religion my parents practiced, lutheran. During my younger yrs I had shown my mom I had a few gifts. I could see and hear spirits, I could smell when a loved one who had passed came to visit (still can do these things). At the age of 14 I came home from school one day and sat down with mom asking her why she "looked so dark" when she asked me what I meant I told her the colors I always see around you are not so brite. She told me that she was trying to get up the nerve to tell me that the family dog had to be put down that afternoon (She was my protector as a baby), I already knew when she passed over she came to me to say thankyou for loving her for so long while I was in school that day. That was when I found out it wasn't considered normal to see aura's.  
A few yrs later I was having lessons for confirmation/communion and the pastor who was a wonderful open minded man for his time told the 14 of us to "read the bible as the book it was intended, a book of short stories of a wonderous man who became A messiah" That's when I realized that it was time for me to start reading about other religions and the ways of "the ancients". So my path started to wind away from religion to pagan at the age of 16.
When I gave birth to my first daughter at 20 I had agreed to let her be raised in the catholic faith so that her father's church would recognize our marriage and children knowing in my heart that she would follow her own path when the time  came. Her sister followed in '84 and it was the same thing with her. I left the door open for them to follow their hearts. Now 30+ yrs later, my first born is methodist with 2 wonderful kids (boy then a girl), her sister is lutheran with 2 kids as well (girl then a boy) both are open minded to me and my ways and have on occasion asked for my help and advice on certain things. They both have gifts as well as all the grandkids but are afraid to embrace them and try to not speak about them but have left the door open for the grandkids to find their way. I have tried to help them but they need someone other than mom telling them what to do Smile They came to our vow renewal for hubby (step dad) and I last summer that was a handfasting.
AAh my hubby, he's a piece of my heart. We met in 2001 and clicked. I knew we belonged together. He was raised in a hellfire and brimstone baptist church in the Appalachians. His mom was clairvoyant and he has the gift as well but fears it while respecting it. When he saw how open I am about my gifts  his mind opened more to the idea of there is more than the eye can see. He now is trying to accept what he feels and sees knowing it's not wrong.
About me, my gifts and how I see my world, well it changes almost daily Smile I have found that I am able to tap into all 5 of the clair's. I am a dream walker, have even had battles in the astral plane (another lifetime before cutting ties with an old sister flame). I can read aura's, practice kitchen witchery, and just live a simple life as healthy as I can. I have read and researched on may paths and now follow a path of my own making taking what resonates with me from Druidry to wicca, even did a little reading about satanism (it's not evil it's a path of taking full responsibility for all your actions).

There are so many differing views and paths it makes the mind spin. I've been reading about whatever catches my eye for almost 40 yrs and I'm still learning and finding new info.
Back to top Go down
https://mybos.forumotion.com
S0lvengel
S0lvengel
S0lvengel
S0lvengel

Hi I'm S0lvengel   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm S0lvengel     Hi I'm S0lvengel   EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:47 pm

updated info about myself:

Out of respect for my dad and my hubby's career I'm still pretty much in the broom closet, but those close or important to me know I no longer follow a christian path.

I'm a 54 yr old mom of 2 girls both of whom know I no longer follow a christian path and grandma of 4. I'm married for the 2nd time (this time to my soul mate) for almost 10 yrs now.

Over the past 35+ yrs I have walked away from the church that I was raised in (lutheran) and been finding my way thru the many paths that have come by me. I started researching and walking a wiccian path but soon realized it didn't quite feel right for me so I kept reading and searching. I touched on druidry and do honor and respect alot of their ways to this day. I have learned that my path is one of my own making. I am a solitary hedgewitch.

I love to be in the kitchen and the gardens puttering around, trying different combinations of foods and herbs. I still read alot about different herbs and their uses in the kitchen as well as medicinal. Lately I've been into different tea's for their differing qualities. I also have an affinity for stones and shop or pick up raw stones all different places. I love to be surrounded by my loved ones and I feel most comfortable at home.

At this time of my life I have been gifted with different gifts that sometimes can be a burden.

*Since childhood I have been able to see aura's (as a child I didn't understand it wasn't "normal" and would "listen" to what I saw which left me alone most of the time since I didn't feel comfortable with what I was seeing.)
* Clairaudience - many times I'll hear spirits calling to me or my hubby (he is gifted but isn't ready to embrace it)
* Clariscentist - quite often I'll smell an odor that reminds me of a friend or loved one that has passed then something else will happen to let me know they are near.
* Clairsentience - I refer to this as empathic. Which is something that has been a burden til 10 yrs ago when I learned to shield myself to a point.
* Clairvoyance - I'll know who is calling before I pick up the phone (no I don't have caller ID); Dreams I have will come true within hours or days.

My daughter's and grand kids have shown to be gifted as well  

Last edited by S0lvengel on Tue May 26, 2015 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S0lvengel
S0lvengel
S0lvengel
S0lvengel

Hi I'm S0lvengel   Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm S0lvengel     Hi I'm S0lvengel   EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 pm

many of you know me from Facebook and know my given name, according to law and all things legal I am known as Laila. I was blessed with a message telling me to use and be recognized in the ways of the olde as SilverAngel, I recently (almost 2 yrs ago now) dedicated myself using the Norwegian translation S0lvengel.

Since I was a child I have been able to see aura's. Sometimes I don't want to see them and give the benefit of doubt to the person but it has come back and bit me in the butt. For the past 10+ yrs instead of just reading and asking myself why, I have been blessed with a man in my life that accepts me and lets me grow and be who I'm meant to be. He doesn't always understand, sometimes he asks, sometimes he just shakes his head and walks away. He knows that I have been walking a path of my own eclectic choices pretty much that of a hedgewitch.

At this time in my life I have the gift of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and claircognizant. I am also an empath.

My favorite saying is, "the only stupid question is the one not asked" so please ask and if I cannot help you I'm sure someone else can.

Last edited by S0lvengel on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm S0lvengel   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm S0lvengel     Hi I'm S0lvengel   Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm S0lvengel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S0lvengel's Book of Secrets :: S0lvengel's Book of Secrets :: Who am I (updated as needed)-
Jump to: